New York City Sex Crime Attorney
Have You Been Arrested for an Alleged Sex Offense?
If you or a loved one have been accused of, arrested for, or are under investigation for a sex crime, retaining the representation of our firm will give your defense the strongest chance of winning in court. We understand the criminal penalty and social stigma that is at stake. Do not compromise your future. Secure the representation of H. Benjamin Perez & Associates, P.C.! We have had countless victories in sex crime cases and have been able to obtain reduced or dismissed charges, or avoid convictions entirely. Allow us to defend your case!
Sex crimes include but are not limited to the following:
Two of our recent successes in sex crime cases include:
- Dismissed Charges- a man facing charges of sexual abuse against a young girl. Attorney Perez argued the case and the charges were dismissed completely allowing the client to avoid sex offender registration and all other penalties that follow this conviction.
- Not Guilty- client was facing charges for assaulting a child on a school bus. Attorney Perez argued the case and the client was deemed not guilty on all charges.
At H. Benjamin Perez & Associates, P.C., our legal team is prepared to go the distance in defending against sex crime charges. Once we take on a case, we are committed to fighting for every advantage, both in and out of court.
Why Choose Our Firm?
- Our firm is prepared to go the distance in the defense of your sex crime charges.
- We are passionate about the resolution of your case and will fight for every advantage both in and out of court.
- Sex crimes are among the most serious offenses. If convicted, you will be required to register as a sex offender and submit your personal information to a listing that will be on a public sex offender's registry. It will follow you wherever you go as you will be instructed to continually update your whereabouts.
- We are prepared to handle your case with the utmost care and respect.
Potential Penalties for Sex Crimes in New York
Need a New York City criminal defense attorney for a sex crime case in New York City? Sex crimes are among the most serious offenses, and heavy penalties will be imposed in a conviction, usually years in state prison, and once released, the requirement to register as a sex offender. As a convicted sex offender, you will be required to submit personal information and will be listed on the public sex offenders registry list, no matter where you move. The image of your face, your address and the crime will be easily found by any person who searches for sex offenders. A false accusation can do terrible things to your personal life. If you are accused of committing a sex offense, your case must be handled with the utmost care by a New York City sex crime lawyer.
The specific penalties that you may be facing depend on the degree of offense. Rape crimes for example, are charged in different degrees and the various degrees are punishable by different classes of felonies. A Class B felony may result in up to 25 years in prison, while a Class E felony may lead to up to four years in prison. To discuss the specific potential penalties for your case, feel free to set up a free case evaluation with us. Your future freedom is at risk, and you need a defense lawyer now.
We Will Fight for Your Rights! Call (646) 770-0989.
When you take immediate action and contact our firm, you are taking a step that may have a great impact on the outcome of your case. You can be confident in our experienced representation and effective legal defense. Our firm recognizes the importance of aggressive representation and will fight your charges to the best of our ability. We are firmly committed to the protection of your constitutional rights and will work to minimize or avoid your convictions all together.
Contact H. Benjamin Perez & Associates, P.C. and schedule your free case evaluation.