New York City Criminal Defense Lawyer
Aggressive & Talented Trial Lawyers in New York City
We have seen people get convicted when they could have been acquitted if they hired a defender that could craft and present a defense case to a jury. Luckily, our criminal defense lawyers know how trial law operates and are familiar with how juries respond to defense cases. As a result, we can leverage that knowledge to build a strategic, convincing defense strategy that has the potential to compel a jury to believe you’re innocent.
The Top 5 Reasons You Want Our Criminal Defense Team on Your Side
As professional trial lawyers, we take our duty to protect clients extremely seriously, and we are ready to move into action for you. Tough times require tough legal advocates; therefore, we urge you to contact us if you are accused of a misdemeanor or felony crime, or are currently the target of a police investigation and have not yet been charged.
There are at least five reasons why our New York City criminal defense attorney is the best choice to represent your case:
- Criminal defense attorney H. Benjamin Perez is rated 10.0 by Avvo.
- We are the winners of the Avvo Client's Choice Award for Criminal Defense in 2012.
- We have handled hundreds of criminal trials confidently and aggressively.
- Our criminal defense lawyer got experience on the other side of the law while working in the Kings County District Attorney's Office, giving us valuable insight into how they operate.
- We are extremely talented in creating effective defense strategies.
Whether you are accused of a misdemeanor or felony crime, we know what to do because we like to win.
As highly experienced New York City criminal defense lawyers, we are very skilled at identifying the flaws in criminal cases and exploiting them on behalf of our clients. There is no substitute for putting our highly experienced, creative and talented criminal defense attorney on your side after an arrest in NYC.
Call our New York City criminal defense attorney at (646) 770-0989 and let us review the facts in your case to create a strategy that helps get your legal situation moving in the right direction. We offer defense counsel in both English and Spanish, and are available 24/7 to serve you.