New York City Waiver Attorney
Award-Winning Counsel to Help You Immigrate Successfully
Applying for a green card can be a challenging and frustrating process. Many applicants are denied admission into the United States based on factors that are out of their control. The good news is that waivers of inadmissibility allow people to challenge those findings and obtain a green card. At H. Benjamin Perez & Associates, P.C., our New York City waivers attorney can help.
Who Is Eligible?
For some people, being denied a green card comes as a result of a criminal conviction or addiction issues. Others may be denied on the basis of illness or because they weren't aware of exactly how to proceed with their application. For the latter group, there are possible solutions available.
You may be able to waive your inadmissibility if you were denied due to:
- A communicable disease
- A mental disorder
- Lack of vaccinations
- Prior violations of immigration laws
- Allegations of prostitution
- A likelihood that you will be dependent on government assistance
Which Waiver Is Right for Your Situation
You will need to fill out the right paperwork and submit it properly in order to successfully apply for a waiver.
Depending on your situation, you may pursue:
- I-601 waiver: Applies to candidates for adjustment of status, nonimmigrant visa applicants, refugees, victims of domestic violence, and holders of K,V, and T visas. Costs $585 to file.
- I-601A waiver: Allows applicants to remain in the United States for their visa, rather than having to leave and re-enter. Costs $715 to file.
- I-212 waiver: Helps those who were convicted of crimes of fraud or misrepresentation to enter the U.S. based on their family's legal status in the country. Costs $930 to file.
Let Us Help
At H. Benjamin Perez & Associates, P.C., we understand that these challenges can be frustrating for you and your family. As your advocate, you can count on us to help you properly file the right paperwork, communicate with relevant personnel, and give you the best chance at successful immigration.
We have handled thousands of cases during our years in practice, and we are confident in our ability to help you make a strong case for immigration. Our award-winning immigration attorney is available by phone 24/7 and has built a reputation as a fearless advocate when clients need it most. You don't have to handle tough immigration issues on your own. Let us help.
Call (646) 770-0989now to get started.
Accessible to Clients 24/7
Career Trial Lawyers & Professional Litigators
A Long Track Record of Positive Verdicts
Recipient of Avvo Clients' Choice & 10.0 Superb Awards