New York City Visa Attorney
Award-Winning Immigration Representation
Immigration is an exciting process, but it can also be confusing unless you know the law. There are many different visas available for different purposes. If you are a student, for example, you will need a different visa than if you found a job in the U.S. A New York City visa attorney at H. Benjamin Perez & Associates, P.C. can help you file the right paperwork and get the best chance at a successful application.
Call (646) 770-0989now or contact H. Benjamin Perez & Associates, P.C. onlinefor a consultation about your visa.
Types of Visas Available
You can obtain specific visas for:
- B-1: Business visits
- B-2: Tourism or medical care
- F-1: Students
- F-2: Spouses and children of students
- H-1B: Specialty professionals
- K-1: Fiancés or fiancées of U.S. citizens
- L-1: Employees of U.S. companies
- O-1: Those of extraordinary ability in science, art, education, business, or athletics
- P-1: Artists and athletes
- R-1: Religious affiliates
- U-1: Victims of U.S. criminal violations who assist law enforcement
The duration of each of these visas will vary. In some cases, an employer will be responsible for applying for the visa.
How Our Firm Can Help
With decades of experience handling immigration cases, our team at H. Benjamin Perez & Associates, P.C. understands how to ensure you properly file your application and act lawfully during your time in the U.S. The immigration process is a lengthy one, and failing to submit the right information the first time can result in frustrating delays.
During your initial consultation, we will review your goals and help you decide on the appropriate visa. We can then walk you through the application, submit it, and regularly check in to make sure it gets to the right people. We are with you.
Call (646) 770-0989now to get started.